Employee Support Network (m/f/d)
Full-time | REF-Nr. 2022/01 GB2
- You will be directly on-site at our customer’s facility, providing 2nd level support for the entire network environment to ensure that the customer’s production is running smoothly and regularly maintaining the customer’s network components
- You are the first point of contact for production incidents and take care of the fastest possible fault clearance and restoration of network functions on site. In doing so, you recognize every potential for process optimization with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction and meeting the high quality requirements
- You use the existing ticket system for the acceptance of other fault reports, their analysis and, if necessary, also rectify them directly. You also process incoming requests and carry out customer-specific and individual project orders
- Ideally, a completed training in the IT field (regardless of the specialty) / IT system administrator / IT system electronics technician or you simply enrich our team as a career changer with the appropriate prior knowledge in network support (switches, cabling, etc.). ITIL knowledge is an advantage
- You have CCNA certifications and/or are willing to certify at our expense
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and because of your customer- and user-oriented thinking, you also attach great importance to very good communication
- Your willingness to work early, late and night shifts complete your profile
Your benefits in the M/Team
Your further training and development is just as important to us as it is to you, which is why we are happy to provide you with advice and support. We also offer you a company pension plan, which we promote beyond the legal framework, give you the option of a childcare allowance and the opportunity to use capital-forming benefits according to your personal needs.
You can keep fit and use company fitness through qualitrain. There are drinks galore such as water, tea and coffee, as well as fresh fruit. We live an open communication culture and the doors of your managers and colleagues are always open if you have something on your mind. Company events, such as our annual Christmas party, are legendary; in particular, honoring the company’s long-serving employees is always a highlight for everyone.
REF No. 2022/01 GB2