Employee IT-Support User Helpdesk (m/f/d)
Full-time | REF-Nr. 2021/05 GB2
As a team member of the User Help Desk, you will provide 1st level support:
- Initial contact with our customers by receiving and recording fault reports in the ticket system, analyzing them and immediately rectifying them as far as possible
- If necessary, forwarding of the faults to the downstream support areas (2nd/3rd level), follow-up of the fault rectification and feedback to the client
- Ensuring the specified requirement level additionally through anticipatory monitoring
The support primarily relates to production-related IT-supported systems
- Ideally, a completed apprenticeship as an IT specialist (regardless of the field) / IT systems clerk / IT systems electronics technician or a comparable qualification
- But also as a career changer with high IT affinity or retrainee you have good chances to start your career with us
- Good written and spoken German skills are mandatory, good English skills are desirable
- Customer and user-oriented thinking, very good communication skills and a structured way of working
- Shift readiness (3-shift: early, late and night shift)
Your benefits in the M/Team
Your further training and development is just as important to us as it is to you, which is why we are happy to provide you with advice and support. We also offer you a company pension plan, which we promote beyond the legal framework, give you the option of a childcare allowance and the opportunity to use capital-forming benefits according to your personal needs.
You can keep fit and use company fitness through qualitrain. There are drinks galore such as water, tea and coffee, as well as fresh fruit. We live an open communication culture and the doors of your managers and colleagues are always open if you have something on your mind. Company events, such as our annual Christmas party, are legendary; in particular, honoring the company’s long-serving employees is always a highlight for everyone.
REF No. 2021/05 GB2