Employee IT Support User Helpdesk (m/f/d)
Full-time | REF-Nr. 2022/02 GB2
- You are the first point of contact for our customer and ensure through 1st level support that fault reports for the production-related IT-supported systems of our customer are recorded in the ticket system, analyze them and take care of the immediate elimination of the faults, as far as this is possible
- You will be responsible for forwarding the problem to the downstream support areas (2nd/3rd level), as well as for following up on the troubleshooting and reporting back to the customer
- You operate active and anticipatory monitoring to ensure the specified requirement level
- IT or technical field, e.g. IT specialist (regardless of the field), IT systems electronics technician, IT systems clerk or you simply enrich our team as a career changer
- You are communicative and expressive in speech and writing and always confident on the phone
- User-friendly thinking and responsible action are important to you and your team members can always rely on you
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with new areas of responsibility, have a high technical affinity and ideally already have some experience in the field of IT hardware
- Shift readiness (3-shift: early, late and night shift)
Your benefits in the M/Team
Your further training and development is just as important to us as it is to you, which is why we are happy to provide you with advice and support. We also offer you a company pension plan, which we promote beyond the legal framework. You also have the opportunity to use capital-forming benefits according to your personal needs.
You can keep fit and use company fitness via qualitrain. There are plenty of drinks such as water, tea and coffee, as well as fresh fruit. We live an open communication culture and the doors of your managers and colleagues are always open if you have something on your mind. Company events, such as our annual Christmas party, are legendary; in particular, honoring the company’s long-serving employees is always a highlight for everyone.
REF No. 2022/02 GB2
Send us your application documents in PDF format with reference number, salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com