Apprenticeship IT Specialist System Integration
in Bremen (m/f/d)
- Are you interested in modern IT and would you like to work with market leaders in the IT industry?
- Is variety important to you and do you want to get a taste of different industries?
- Are you a real team player?
- Are you looking for a career start that's right for you?
We at MERENTIS
In the Managed Services team, we take care of consulting, conceptual design and implementation of cloud productivity strategies on behalf of our customers, as well as the planning and execution of IT infrastructure analyses and the resulting projects, up to data analyses in the area of business intelligence and the development and implementation of the individually adapted solutions. In addition, we offer the possibility to transfer the project results into our operational environment in order to map the full service and support catalog. Our team of experts always pays attention to all aspects of IT security and data protection.
We are a constantly growing team and are therefore also looking for creative minds like you for the year 2023.
REF No. 2023/1-GB2
Because you are strong in the team
- Good secondary school diploma, (technical) high school diploma or comparable qualification
- You have a great interest in computer science and technical contexts
- You are motivated to solve even tricky problems and have a logical thinking ability
- Very good communication skills, motivation and the ability to work in a team characterize you
- You like to work independently, are reliable and motivated to learn
- You have good German language skills as well as the ability to express yourself in writing
- You are not afraid of communication in English language
What awaits you
- From day 1 you are part of our team and contribute with your ideas to the further development of MERENTIS
- You immerse yourself in the latest, innovative topics
- A lived “you” culture and a relaxed, friendly togetherness
- An open ear for your interests, which we welcome and are happy to address
- Cross-departmental projects that allow you to get to know all departments and team colleagues
- You can count on our support during your exams and in vocational school
Your training content
- You learn the implementation of infrastructure technologies, operating systems and everything about databases and applications from the EDM and cloud environment
- You help with the realization of network projects
- You can develop your own solutions in coordination with your teammates and integrate them into the infrastructure of our customers
- You will accompany your teammates in customer projects and gain experience in project management
What we offer you
- Practical and varied training in a motivated team
- For the best possible start in your professional field, a team colleague will assist you as a mentor
- We will provide you with your own laptop and other modern hardware. So you are flexible and can also work mobile
- Promotion of your strengths and your personal development
- Great colleagues and joint employee events (e.g. Christmas party, soccer tournaments)
- Company fitness program for your health
- Excellent chances of being taken on after your successful graduation
- A top preparation for the job market after your training
Send us your application documents consisting of a letter of motivation, curriculum vitae and your last two references with the reference number REF-Nr. 2023/1-GB2 by mail to our personnel department or by e-mail in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org